We provide free and early education and home visitation that best meet the needs of each family.
Free Early Education For All
We strive to provide the highest quality early education for all children enrolled.
Who We Are
KidZCommunity offers early education programs and services to eligible families in Placer and Nevada Counties. We serve pregnant women, babies, children and their families. Each eligible family may receive up to $7,000 worth of services at no cost to them.
Early Head Start
Daddy and Me
What services can you expect?
- Individual learning plans for your child
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Family goal setting and support
- Special services for children with disabilities
- Prenatal services for pregnant women
- Developmental screenings
- Medical and dental support
- Mental health services
- Social service referrals and support
- Parent leadership and learning opportunities
- Support services for the whole family, including fathers
It’s easy to start the application process online!
Meet Our Staff
We are a team of dedicated individuals coming together to empower families.
Happy Parents, Happy Children
I really loved the men's program. I learned tools to be able to work with my ex and how to raise our child.
- Mario, Father of a Toddler
News & Events
There is always something new at KidZCommunity! Come back often to read about our latest news and events!